Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sketches of Chattanooga

Hello, everyone! I am writing (after, oh, way too long) to inform everyone that I am adding an additional part to my project. 
Since picking 9 people in the Chattanooga community is proving to be very challenging (there are WAY too many interesting characters here...), I have decided to paint quick oil sketches of whomever would like to sit for me. I will be setting up in different venues throughout the summer to paint anyone who is willing to give me an hour of their time. The portraits will be free of charge, but I will hold on to them until I have my final exhibit. After the exhibit, the portraits will be given to each sitter. 
I will be listing the where and whens this week, so please check in!!! I hope to see some of you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment